6 Move HIIT Workout
Let's start with this workout as it hits a little bit of everything.
Do each movement for 30 seconds, rest for 10 seconds.
After all 6 moves are completed take a 60 second rest and begin again (take up to 2 minutes, if needed). Repeat this sequence until you complete 4 rounds.
Here is the workout:
1. Squat Thrust (No jumping into air this time unless you want to)
2. Skaters (Get some distance between landings)
3. Bicycle Crunch (Make sure not to tuck your chin into your chest)
4. Split Jump Lunges - (If jumping bothers you just do straight lunges on one side, then do the other for another 30 seconds)
5. High Knees
6. Candlestick - (Keep legs as straight as possible)
We are committed to your success. For more videos and fitness tips, subscribe to our YouTube channel.